Monday, May 6, 2013

Product Review- Tiny Love Music Nature Stroll Toy Bar

When I was around 24 weeks pregnant I went out to lunch with a friend who had a 8 month old at the time.  At lunch she whipped out this toy and attached it to her child's car seat.  Her daughter continued to play with it while we had a nice lunch.  So of course, I started asking questions about it and ultimately added it to my baby registry.  While I did not register for that many toys, I liked that they could be attached to a car seat, a stroller, a bouncer- really anything.  


Basically it is a toy bar that has different items on it, a pulling mechanism, a flashing/singing lion, a parrot ball that rolls and makes noises and a butterfly that is made of a crunch material that makes noises as well.  

So I took it out about 4 weeks ago and started using it in the morning while I am eating my breakfast and Collin has alert time and also during dinner time.  So far I have just used it on the two bouncers we were gifted.  Collin totally loves it- right now he bats at the toys and is starting to pull the lever to the windmill.  This from what I understand is right on cue for 2 months.  

How does it fit onto the strollers? 
Place the little blue clamps onto a spot on each side of your carseat/carriage. Turn the orange twist knobs, they tighten down the clamps. The whole thing has four bend points across the arch (after each toy) so that it can be moved and adjusted into a number of shapes.



I would totally recommend this as we have used it every day since opening it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment