Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sugar n' Spice- Influenster.com

I signed up for Influenster.com after a couple of friends raved about the experience they had trying out new products.  
So I decided to jump on the train!  

I signed up and after a couple of emails, was notified I would be getting my first Influenster.com box called Sugar n' Spice.
All products I received for them were free and I was not paid anything for this review.  


The box contained samples of:

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture
"It is a continuous spray lotion that moisturized and absorbs in seconds. " 
MY REVIEW:
Love this especially as a new mom who does not have time to rub lotion in- I spray and go!

Colgate Optic White Regimen
"Contained all three Colgate Optic White products-  toothpaste, toothbrush, and mouthwash together for whiter teeth in five days."  
MY REVIEW:
This taste terrible- I feel like it is burning my mouth!
I can not use it- Joe's loves it so he is using it.
Of note, I do have a sensitive mouth when it comes to mouthwashes and toothpastes.  

Nectresse
"Sweetener tastes like sugar but has zero calories per serving."  
MY REVIEW:
I was not a fan of this product- I tried it in my coffee and on my fruit and I did not like the taste of it!
It left a bad after taste.
Not something I will be buying. 

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
"The soothing blend of Witch Hazel and aloe on these facial wipes rejuvenates your skin by gently lifting dirt, oil, and impurities from your pores while nourishing even the most sensitive skin."
MY REVIEW:
First let me start that I have dry skin- not oily so I felt this product dried my face out more.
I also was not a fan of the smell.
Not something I will be purchasing.  
But if you do have oil skin this would be a good product for you.  

belVita Breakfast Biscuits
"Are made with delicious ingredients and carefully baked to release steady energy that last all morning.  They are a good sources of fiber and B-vitamins, contains no high fructose corn syrup, have 18-20 grams of whole grain per 50 grams serving and taste great- perfect for on the go."
MY REVIEW:
Tasty snack especially when on the run with a newborn but do not if I would go out of my way to purchase this.  



All and All the only thing I might purchase myself is the Spray and Go Moisturizer.



No comments:

Post a Comment