Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4 weeks!

Today marks Collin's first 4 weeks!  
This Saturday he will be 1 month.
This seems crazy to me as it seems only yesterday we were bringing him home.
I plan on a big 1 month blog, 
but I went to the New Mommy group at INOVA Fairoaks today and got to weigh him.
9 pounds 9 ounces!

He is a moose!

Or as Joe and I like to call him our little "champion" like the song Hall of Fame by Script.
Here is my Collin version....

Be a champion, Be a champion, Be a champion, Be a championOn the walls of the hall of fameBe a good eaterBe a good sleeperBe a growerBe a  reader



Because he is now falling into a normal routine and sleep pattern- waking up between 1-2 am and then5-6 am which means only 1 nighttime feed!
He is our little champion!


No comments:

Post a Comment