Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome Collin!

It is with great JOY, that Joe and I announce the birth of our son
Collin David,
Who was born March 6th.
A late birthday gift to Joe whose birthday was March 5th!
He was 39 weeks and 1 day.
7 pounds 10 ounces
20.5 inches long











Oh my god, he is huge considering I gained 21 pounds this pregnancy and was told by everyone that he was going to be a 5-6 pound baby.  But the amazing thing is his torso is so long so I am hoping he got my husbands genes when it come to height!  We totally think he looks like my father and me, even some of his facial expressions.

He came earlier than planned and for once in my life I was totally unprepared because I had told myself I was going to 41 weeks.  He was our like snow ball as he came the day of the blizzard!  Which was too funny, because everyone was texted and calling 1) to wish Joe a happy birthday and 2) Calling to make sure I was ok and no going into labor- ha ha Joe would laugh when he told people that he did not think we would have to worry about getting to the hospital, because after all we were already in the hospital- but when did not tell anyone that until he was here!

He has 10 finger and 10 perfect toes!
He has a cute little cry when he is happy!
He is alert and loves to look around!
He is amazing!

We can't wait to see him grow before our eyes.
Thank you everyone for the wishes and good thoughts!
Collin is a very lucky little boy surrounded. Friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment