Monday, March 11, 2013

You don't know what it like to be pregnant and not have your iPad work!

Every husband of a pregnant women can recall at least one crazy "pregnant" women moment.
After speaking with friends and family, we found most of these moments were around food, or when things were perfect etc.  My husband now too had joined the club.

At about 33 weeks, I found myself still jogging on the treadmill and I loved watching tv/movies to help keep me motivated.  My husband refuses to let us get cable and up to this point it has not been as issue. However, all weekend I could not get my ipad to work because something was wrong with the Wi-Fi signal and of course I can watch TV because we don't have cable and it is Sunday morning and the only thing that is on basic tv is "God" tv.  I lost it!

I got so mad and wanted to throw my ipad against the wall.
Of course my husband did not understand and then the famous words came...
"You do not understand what it is like to be pregnant and not have your ipad work!"

Yes it sounds hilarous now but I was so frustrated because here I am trying to be healthy and stay active in my pregnancy hoping to make my pregnancy easier, labor easier, and hopefully recovery easier, and all I want to do is watch shows on my ipad and it is not working.
Do you know how frustrating that is!!!!
OMG!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment