Friday, February 15, 2013

Am I the only one who does not like Pregnancy Clothes?

Prior to being pregnant, everyone raved about pregnancy pants and how comfortable they are.
So when the pregnancy came around I invested in a nice pair of maternity jeans, and borrowed two pairs of maternity leggings from a friend.  I purchased two sweaters from H+M,  3 pregnancy long sleeve shirts from Gap, a Target sweater dress (not Maternity) and 1 dress from H+M which I wore for my shower and maternity pictures.  All and all I got away with minimal maternity clothing as I have lots of clothes that I have made work pregnant.

However.... I HATE MATERNITY PANTS!!!!!!

Yes I know that I may be the first pregnant women ever stating this but I hate them!
First of all they do not stay up!
Second I hate the band as it is irritating and also I find still loose at 36 week.
Third- I hate every time that I have to go the bathroom, I have to bring my shirt up, bring the band down- just complicates the process even more considering I have to use the restroom every hour!

Yes I know I may be the first pregnant woman to say this but I can not wait to get back into my low rise jeans!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment