Tuesday, February 12, 2013

36 weeks

It is officially, we are in the home stretch!
Bug, Joe and I are so excited for your arrival.  
The night before my appointment while Joe and I were laying in bed we starting talking about how we can not wait to see who you look like and learn your personality.  It is for sure you are going to be strong because your kicks are at some time painful!
We have decided you will be enrolled in both soccer and swimming ASAP!

Your 36 week appointment was pretty uneventful.  
We saw Paula today, who is my favorite!
I like all the midwives but Paula just has this calmness about her which i love.  

Weight: I have gained a total of 15 pounds up to this point in the pregnancy, which is 2 pounds more than I wanted but I am still ok with it.  However, I know that I if I can keep under 20 pounds total I will be happy!

Fetal heart Rate 145 

Fundal Height-  34 1/2cm-  still small but still within normal limits.  

Head down and in a good normal position.  
No more OP position- thank you for this bug!


I have started my Evening Primrose Oil and my Red Raspberry Capsales which has been shown to help with Labor and Cervical ripening- so only time will tell. 

My Group Beta Strep was also done which I will find out the results at my next visit- I am hoping to be negative as I have been taking my probiotics since 32 weeks to help decrease my chances.  

Really no homework and in the words of Paula
"Just continue enjoying your pregnancy!"

Next visit 38 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment