Monday, February 11, 2013

My Happy Place


All an All I have had an easy pregnancy up to this point and have no complaints.
That being said I have found my happy place during my pregnancy.
The bath tub!

This does not surprise me nor my husband as he recalls basically anytime I am uncomfortable or unhappy or anything- the bath is my place.    When I got my wisdom teeth pulled and could not take the medication because it made me sick- I spent alot of time in the bath.  When I have a frustrating day at work- again the bath.  I have loved the water since I was little and nothing has changed.

So now at least 5 times a week, I am finding myself in the bath with a $8 bath pillow that I purchased at Bed Bath and Beyond- the best pregnancy purchase ever!  I go in there with my ipod to do my relaxation, my lemon water, and some candles to help me relax.  I truely love this time. 


Joe for Christmas surprise me by getting me Dr Teal's Foaming Bath and Dr Teal's Bath salts- both in Eucalyptus scents which is my favorite!  While neither of these are expensive, they have been a pregnancy saver!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment