Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yellow it is....

We had our Ultrasound today which by all means was pretty cool.
Seeing bug move like crazy.
Any does Bug move- so much that the ultrasound tech was having fun!
Finding out everything was normal and going as planned.
I left out a deep sign of relief.
I know too much sometimes for my own good to the point I have tried so hard to normalize everything but when you work in high risk OB this is hard to do.
After all- all Joe and I would like is a healthy baby!

It is amazing to me that every time I have an Ultrasound I get a little teary- particularly because I do not consider myself emotional at all.  
Bug was not something I even thought I wanted but I totally love bug and you are not even here yet.  

Since we have known the sex, I find it funny that many major wonderful life changes in my life has been caused by the same gender.

I became a sister when I was 5 years old to a little brother and I could have not asked for a better brother.

I became a wife after meeting a man who amazes me every day and continues to support me in all of my decisions.

I became a puppy mommy to the cutiest little puppy ever who has taught me so much about being happy and about letting go!  

All these men changes my life is amazing ways......
Which is why bug- I know you will too.
You will forever and always be
Our little boy!


I am destined to be surrounded by loving men...
Which is not a bad thing!


Totally love that Clemson is in the background of this one!







No comments:

Post a Comment