Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy 21+ weeks!

Hi Bug

Sorry both your Ultrasound appointment and your prenatal appointment got canceled this week due to Hurricane Sandy so I thought I would still write my entry even though your next prenatal appointment I could not get until almost 23 weeks.  

Second trimester- I have loved you.  

Nausea and Vomitting
Stopped around 17-18 weeks and I have not looked back. 
Still have a weird appetite- craving fruit and small meals.
Still hating anything meat =0(

Fatigue
I have really absolutely no complaints expect I have noticed I get tired more easy and it can hit me out of no where.  One minute I will be going full Laura speed and then then next I am crashing. 

 Fetal Movement
I have started to feel you move every day which I totally love and can't wait until Joe can feel you kick.  You are going to be strong I can tell =0)
Hopefully this means you will be strong physically and not hard headed like both your father and I.
But only time will tell.    

Pregnancy ....
Still fitting in to my clothes so no complaints in that department either- however, I know one day I am just going to pop and then it will be time for maternity clothes. 

For the record- I heart leggins.
I have decided they were invented by pregnant women!  
I also heart that low rise jeans, bubble shirts, and dresses with leggins are still in style- 
thank you for keeping me in normal closes longer. 

I did order a Bella Band from Amazon for my jeans along with a bra extender which I know I will probably eventually need but hoping that both will help me stay in my normal clothes a little bit longer.  

However... there is a tiny bump!



Tomorrow is hopefully the big day!
(Assuming another hurricane or earthquake or any other natural disasters does not hit the area!)
Ultrasound day!
See you tomorrow bug!



No comments:

Post a Comment