Monday, October 22, 2012

Insomnia

One thing I never expected during pregnancy was insomnia. 
I love my sleep more than anything- more than food, more than pretty much anything.
I have become a good sleeper over the years and there is very little that can wake me up.
In fact if Clemson has to wake either one of us to go out, which happens very rarely, it is always Joe because I rarely hear him.  

So this insomnia has taken my by suprise as I blog at 2:30 am in the morning.  
Seriously!

It is a weird insomnia because I have no problem falling to sleep which I did last night at 9 pm and do not really wake up for any reason.  
I am not to the point where I having to use the restroom all the time, or am even uncomfortable.
If it was trouble falling alseep I could easily fix this with some Sleepytime tea, a bath, a book, and some Unisom but that fact that it is me waking up in the middle of the night makes it harder, especially when I get up at 5 am to go to work- do I stay up, do I try to go back to bed.  

I hope this does not mean that bug with be a 2 am baby but by then I should be well conditioned!

So what do you do at 2 am in the morning:
1) Work on figuring out our new health plan opinions- both of our work plans are changing so we are trying to decide which one to go with
2) Work on will.
Now with a baby on the way this needs to be updated.
3) Blog
Of course!

All in all it was a productive hour prior to trying to fall back alseep.

So much for starting the week out rested!


No comments:

Post a Comment