Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 4 in Paris

If I had to do it all over again, 3 days in Paris would have been plenty.
By day 4 I was ready to move on to Rome. 
On day 4 traveling really took a toll on me, and the morning sickness.
So Joe promised this would be my day and we could do whatever I wanted.

So I decided we would picnic outside near the Sacre le Coeur.
If only the weather had co-operated with us.  
It pored!


So we ended up heading to Sacre Le Coeur in the poring rain.
Glad I packed both umbrellas and our rain coats!

 Me with my two Euro sandwich that was both our lunch and our breakfast. 
This was so huge that Joe and I split it. 

The last thing on my list to do was eat a eclair. 

 We stopped off at our favorite pastry shop and went back to our hotel because it was raining cats and dogs at this point and we were soaked. 
Total cost 2.5 euros



 OMG so good.
That night we took it easy- packed and Joe grabbed a gyro at one of the local places by our hotel.
I actually had no appetite that night!
Total- 7.5 euros
We got to bed early because we knew we would have a busy day with going to Rome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment