Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cool... cool.....

Ok a break from my trip because to be honest I have not had any time to coordinate the pictures and information.  Maybe I will do this if the insomnia hits me tonight.
I am hoping this won't happen.

So last week was rough, stuff at work and things at home.
I just had a frustrating week which is continuing this week. 
This put me kind of in a funk which I have not been in a while.  
Wednesday was particularily sucky as I like to say so when I was laying in bed around 9 pm getting ready for sleep contemplating life, I was suprised when I felt bug move.  
Yes full out move- punching me or kicking me.

It was its way of saying....
"Mommy hang in there-don't take people's crap!"
At least that is what Joe said.  

Pretty cool if you ask me. 
Made me smile when I needed to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment