Saturday, October 27, 2012

How many Shades of Gray

 When we decided on Gray, I never really thought about how many Shades of Gray there were.
I headed to Home Depot on a Sunday afternoon and picked out every Gray sample.
I came home and put them on the nursery wall with tape.
Over the next three weeks Joe and I gradually started moving ones down that we did not like.
Some where too dark, some too light, some to blue, etc.



Then we narrowed it down to two.  
As we have learned sometimes the paint can look different than it does on the little sample sheet.
So I headed to home depot to get a small sample size of paint.  $2.90 in each color.


  Totally love this concept!


So we are down to 2- one darker, one lighter.
Right now we are looking at them in the different color lights, during the evening, during the day with sun, etc.  
Seriously so many Shades of Gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment