Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby OH!!!!


Hello!

Joe and I are happy to announce that we are expecting Baby OH aka "The Bug" in March 2013.

 Joe is thrilled over the moon while I remain in shock! 
Joe has been counting down the days till he could tell everyone and he has been so understanding with my requests. 

I was not really exactly ready for this journey, but that is life =0). 
Yes Laura Oliveria just said that- it is my new zen state that I am trying. 

While I am still in shock it has been so cool and so amazing every step of the way. 
From seeing Joe's face light up at our first U/S to me crying the first time I heard the heartbeat. 
Nothing can prepare you for when you are actually pregnant!
No matter how many times I have done an US on a pregnant woman, nothing compares to when you see your little bug inside of you! 

I have had a pretty easy first trimester according to me, according to Joe it has not been so easy. 
Nausea and the other fun stuff hit about 6 weeks and lets just say that I have spent a lot of personal time with an old college friend Porcelain.
I came down with a "bug" and it kind of stuck!   I have been totally ok with it because I am just trying to enjoy this journey. 

We had our nuchal translucency and genetic screening and everything is going as expected!. 

We plan on finding out the sex during our US on in mid to late October and will let people know however we will not be revealing the name until Baby OH arrives. 
Do not worry- Clemson will not be in the name at all =0) 
We will also not be sharing the exact due date because it is just a best educated guess and only 3-10% of people actually deliver on their due date- depending what static you quote. 

I am currently planning on delivering at Loudoun Hospital with a group of private practice midwives. 

We look forward to the next couple of months and expanding our family.
Clemson is also super excited but is not really sure how this whole baby thing is going to affect him.
He thinks it means more toys for him =0). 



We thank everyone in advance for all their love and support!

Love,

Laura and Joe
and Clemson Puppy!



No comments:

Post a Comment