Thursday, June 21, 2012

Losing My Man

I know I am suppose to be in the middle of blogging about our trip, but I had to take a break from it. 

Last weekend we have college friends into town.
6 people, 1 toddler, and 1 Clemson puppy in our house!
This is when it pays to have 3 full bathrooms!!!!
Also paid off borrowing our friend Pack n Play and having Joe's old highchair! 
Fun times! 

We had a blast!  
It was so good seeing our friends, and even though we can only get together once or twice a year, we always have fun. 
We went to the National Zoo,  Hiking at Great Falls, relaxing, eating but my two favorite things of the weekend were:

1) How awesome Clemson Puppy was with a toddler.  
He let her pull on him, pet him, and hug him.
I was totally worried about this since Clemson's interactions with toddlers have been limited, 
but he did amazing. 
Apparently as soon as she woke up she wanted "Doggie!"

2) How awesome my hubby was with a toddler 
(and made me realize how our house is NOT toddler proof!). 
 She totally clinged to Joe the whole weekend, wanting him to hold her, or hold her hand while we were at the zoo. 
She totally had a Joe crush!  



Men+ Toddler=CUTE
 Thought this way so cute, I had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment