Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Furniture...

So a while ago I blogged about a furniture purchase that Joe and I were considering. 
A buffet to store all our china.  

You might ask... How much China can you have?
My answer.... A LOT!!!!

1)China that my mom purchased for me in Japan (when we were stationed there when I was a baby)
that I received as a house warming gift
2) My great grandmother's china which was passed down to my grandmother then me
3) Wedding China- we actually were not going to register for China. 
When I told my mother this, it looked like she was going to cry. 
Joe quickly advised me that we were registering for China for my mom's sake. 
4) Christmas China from Joe's Mother.  
They are all special to me!
More importantly we use them!  

I should have taken a picture of when all the china was sitting out as it was quite comical-
it took up our entire dinning room table and most of the island!

 Up to this point we have had the China stored in multiple places in the kitchen and it was just starting to get cluttered!  So we decide to purchase the buffet that matched our dinning room set from Crate and Barrel with a 15% coupon that I received in January.  
We had been gifted some money for Christmas and decided to use it on something for the house. 
It unfortunately was in back order and did not arrive to mid March. 


I totally am in love with it and the freedom of our cabinets!! 

We ended up having to move the wine bar to a more central location in the kitchen, 
which I am also loving...


 Happy Re-arranging....

No comments:

Post a Comment