Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cherry Blossom 10 Miler Done!

Today is April!!!
And I started April with an awesome run surrounded by awesome people cheering each other on.  

While I was standing in my "designed waiting spot" I was amazed by all the different types of people who were running today.  This is truly what I love about the sport- anyone can run.  
Yes any one. 
4 years ago I could not even run a mile and now I have competed in multiple 10 miles, 1/2 marathon, and various other races.  You can do it!

On the home stretch, mile 9 when your body is tired and ready to be done, again I was amazed by all the runners who were cheering complete strangers on as well as friends/family cheering all the runners on.  These people are complete strangers and yet they were here to support all that were running! 

Furthermore, there was my hubby, who rocks for always supporting me and showing up to support me!  And all my family and friends for the emails, texts-  I kept you guys in mind on mile 10  =0)

Amazing way to start off April- 
Cheering on complete strangers, pushing them to do better and be better.
Empower people!!!
Empowering Lives!

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment