Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday!

First I apologize for my absence, life has been taking me running in so many directions and I do have some good running post/ food post/ and general life post coming up.  

But today I want to say.....
Happy Monday!!!

Today is an Awesome day for so many reasons.  

1)The weather is amazing and I am actually off to enjoy it.
2)I just got a free Dunkin Donuts coffee... thank you coupon!
3)I just got my free Clinque bonus gift..... again thank you free stuff!
4)I had an amazing run yesterday and a good run today!
5)I have a puppy who is full of life and wants to do nothing else but sit outside and eat sticks!
6) Loft is having a dress sale today- already scored me something with a gift card from Christmas.  Shopping is so much more fun with fake money.  


7)I have an amazing husband who walked Clemson this morning so he would let me sleep in. 
YOU ROCK!!!!! (Just in case I do not tell you enough)
8)I found out two of my friend are coming to visit! My friend from the UK with her hubby in June- SO EXCITED!!!!  And friends from Clemson also in June!!!! 
Can we say AWESOME SUMMER!!!

So happy.....  
Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment