Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Clinque Bonus Gift...

Yeap it is that time again....

Clinque Bonus Gift at Macy's!!!

I got my flyer in the mail last week and put it on my list of things to do for Monday.  
It started Monday  March 26th.  

Free Bonus Gift with a $23 dollar purchase.  
I love the Bonus Gift because it always includes a Mascara, eye shadow, lip stick, miniature lotion, and two make up bags.  This means that I do not EVER purchase mascara and eye shadow.    The lip sticks normally are not in colors I like so I give them to my mom or friends.  And I love the make up bags because make up bags do get dirty and it is nice to have the option to switch them up.  They also make awesome traveling bags to put electronics in them. 

Interesting conversation that I had with one of my friends, S.
So there are 2 Macy's at FairOaks Mall and I have been know to go to each one and purchase one product at each with a free bonus gift.  
Yes two free bonus gifts.  
One for you or even two for you, or one for a friend or family member. 
 Some might consider this cheating the system but I do not!!!!  
After all, while I love the Clinque lotion especially the Moisture Surge and All About Eyes Cream- 
it is not cheap! 

Happy Free Clinque Bonus Gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment