Monday, February 6, 2012

Running thru life.... My Pal

With one of my New Years goal to lead a healthier lifestyle and also loose the extra pounds that have snuck up on me in my 2 1/2 years of marriage, I knew I needed help.
So I went to the App store to see if there was an app that could help me focus more on this goal.
I was in luck!

MyFitnessPal  APP
Cost: FREE


What it lets you keep track of:
-Weight
-The Weight you want to get down to (then it determines the amount of calories a day you are allowed)
-Your calories for each meal.  It truly has everything in the data base!
-You work outs and the amount of calories you burn
-Water and hydration.

I have been using it for two weeks and am seeing the results slowly!
Which is the healthy way to do it!
But what I love is that it makes me aware of what I am putting in my mouth!
It helps keep me accountable because I put everything that I eat/drink into the program.
Which is awesome because it lets me keep track of the water I am drinking as i get closer to my run.

What I love even more, is it syncs to my ipad, ipod and online.

I heart Myfitnesspal

No comments:

Post a Comment