Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Running thru life.... Finally did it!

 With one of my New Year's resolution:  "to decrease spending by making a Want's List,"  which I have been going strong with.  I put a label maker on there in the begining of January.  
So this weekend, I discussed it with my husband who said "I can't believe you do not own one already."  
I headed out to Walmart- my least favorite store on the planet because it had the label maker that a neightbor loved and it also fit the budget of less than $20.  


I purchased the Dymo Personal Label Marker LT-100T for $18.95.  

I headed home to test it out and organize.  

This was our organization system before for paperwork such as wills, mortgages, etc.  
We are fortunate that the people that lived in our house installed cabinets in our bedroom.  
However, things were in a need of being organized!!!


So I started out with the label maker helping me organize our recipe book and the other notebooks. 




I immediately fell in love with the label maker for a couple reasons
1) It was easy to use-  instruction manual was very easy to follow.
2) Had different font sizes.
3) Had different font settings such as verticle.  
4) Keyboard buttons were big.  

The only thing that I found a pain was the "Cut" button on the side but i figure it out after a couple of tries. 

Finished product





Finished cabinet....
I was able to get rid of alot of stuff.  
Feel so much better.
I love my label maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment