Thursday, January 26, 2012

Running thru life... SAD!

Today I will be eating dinner by myself, taking Clemson on a walk by myself, all because my hubby will be starting classes again tonight.  It has been nice having a break with him home and helping, I totally love it!

But I have to remind myself- we are doing this for the greater good.
Yes I say we because I have realized it is a team effort.  He does the studying, the programing, gosh I can not even understand what is written on his whiteboard in his office right now, but I do the cooking, the arranging, the reminding, the finances, the day to day stuff.

It is frustrating at times, especially when you do not know when the end will be.
Maybe 3-6 years!! OMG that is a long time!  But 2 years have already gone by- we are vested!
We can do this!

So tonight while I eat my bowl of cereal for dinner, I will try to smile because it is for the greater good!

One day he will be Dr Hecker and I will be very very proud of him when that happens,
as I am proud of him now for working so hard at something I have no understanding at.

=0)
It is the price of greatness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment