Friday, January 27, 2012

Running thru life... Early V Gift

My awesome husband got me an early Valentine's gift.  
I say Valentine's gift because I already advised him, because this gift is so awesome I do not expect anything for Valentine's Day (and I actually mean it)!

My Iphone.....4S!

To make a long story short, I was on my third Droid when it stopped working all together.  It would not make a phone call, the gsp did not work.  It was a nightmare!  After getting lost in the dark in Arlington one night while trying to make my way home around a terrible beltway accident and breaking down on the phone with my hubby because my gps was not work and I had to try multiple times to get my phone work- he walked into the Verizon store with me. 

 My husband has only seen me break down twice in the two years we have been together
1) When he took me on a rollercoster at Kings Dominon- Keep in mind I hate heights! 
Yes I starting having a panic attack while the rolle coaster was going up- not one of my finest moments
2) Stranded in Arlington

At the Verizon store I stood there (because I was beyond frustrated at this point to be here for what would be my 4th Droid in less than 2 years because they kept giving me refurbished droids - which SUCK!) while Joe talked and explained to the young lady our issue.  
She answered with well lets look up your accounts.  
The what came next was a miracle....
"Well you are actually eligible for an early upgrade, and Joseph has a credit on his account which we could use for Laura." 

We then walked over to the Iphones, I smiled and Joe said- "Let's do it!'
So that night he ordered me my iphone which came in the mail a couple days later. 
Joe ended up keeping his Droid because he really is not sure if he is ready for an iphone since he does not use his phone like I do.  
I am in love!!!
But it really does confirm that I have the best hubby every!
He used his credit towards my iphone which made is extremely affordable!
=0)
Happy Early V- DAY to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment