Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Running thru Life.... New Years Resolution for Hubby

There are many many wonderful things about being married,
I could go on and on.
I really do have it made as far as hubbies go.

That being said I have made one New Year's Resolution for my hubby:
Working on Remembering!

You may ask what I mean by this?

Here is a prime example that happened last Friday morning while talking on the phone to my hubby. 
Me:  "So what does your day look like?"
Hubby:  'Work then home to play chuckit with Clemson."
Me "You failed!  What else are you doing today?"
silence on the phone
Me "You are suppose to go to Plow and Hearth on the way home to get the refund.  We talked about it last night, I sent you an email last night and I put the form in your wallet!" 
Hubby: "Well you did not send me a email this morning to remind me."
Me:  "Seriously, you are a grown man- I should not have to remind you!  I am setting a New Years resolution for you- you need to remember more!"

My hubby knows more things that I will probably ever know but he can not remember things. 
I need to help find a system for him. 
On thought is once he gets an Iphone to have him make a checklist like I have that way he can be easily reminded.  I could find a check list on his droid that he currently has.  I will need to look into this. 

I already sit down on Sunday and plan out our week/meals with him but by tomorrow he forgets. 
Seriously in my next life... I am coming back a man who forgets things. 

Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment