Monday, January 9, 2012

Running thru life.... Gift Card Spreadsheet

Now that the holidays are over.... Joe and I have tons of gift cards.
Which rocks!
However, I have found that Joe and I often forget what we have.
So this year I decided to make a spreadsheet of our gift cards.

I saved it into dropbox so both Joe and I can edit it as we use the cards either on his computer or my ipad.
I also printed the spreadsheet out and placed it on the fridge.
This way we know what we have.

I basically made a column for the name of the gift card, another for the total amount, and then a third column to desinated how many gift cards.  For example we have 3 Starbucks gift cards that total $75, so this is how it looks:

Cards 
Store                                   Amount                               Number
Starbucks                            75.00                                        3


Then at the bottom it totals how many gift cards we have and the TOTAL value.
I think this will help us to use the gift cards and remind of us of what we have. 

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment