Sunday, January 8, 2012

Running thru life... H2O

It is very hard to shop for my husband!
Seriously why are men so hard to shop for!

Anyways, when he said he wanted a Sodastream I quickly did the math in my head.
We spend 6.99 on seltzer water every 2 weeks. 
6.99x26= 181$ a year we spend on seltzer water!
We love seltzer water. 
I do not know why but the taste of regular water to me is just yucky.  
With Joe and I both running more now, we are going thru so much of it. 

We fortunately had family member that had purchased one so we could ask for their reviews. 
After much debate, I gave the item to my parents for them to get my hubby for Christmas.
Of course I told my mom to get it from Bed Bath and Beyond so she could use her 20% coupon because my mom loves to save even more than I do. 

So Christmas day we assembled it and are loving our water. 
It came with flavor packets to make other things which I am not too interested in. 
We will probably try them just for fun. 



It came with the machine, a gas can, and two bottle with tops. 
The gas can you do have to get refills but Bed Bath and Beyond has them which makes it easily.  
The gas can last from 4-6 months from what we have been told.  
Fortunately we got a gift card for Bed Bath and Beyond so we can save it for when we need it!

I am happy to have this and $181 back in our pocket each year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment