Friday, January 6, 2012

Running thru life.... Airfrance Rocks

Joe and I travel a decent amount. 
Half of our travels are in the states while the other half is international. 
While we hate the long internatal trips- we love flying international. 
On our trip to Greece we had a very pleasent experience with British Airways and I swore "from now on we are flying British Airways."

When I went to book the tickets for London, the price to fly AIRFRANCE was tremendously cheaper, so I took a chance. 

Boy was I happy. 
Now I will not fly internationally unless it is AirFrance.
=0)

We boarded the plane which was the biggest plane I have ever seen- double decker. 
In our seats were a blacket, and pillow. 

You sit down and then you see it....


Unlimited movies, games, music.
So much fun. 

Right before take off the flight attendants came around and handed out this nice little packet which has a eye pillow, a napkin to wash your face and ear phones. 
It is like they know me!!!
I kept them and plan on using them when we travel. 



After take off you are served a apertif which I had champagne and Joe had Pastis which is a french liquoir.  Followed by a wonderful meal, followed by a digestive of Cognac.
I of course had more champagne! 
Seriouslly, the booze just kept coming. 
I can only imagine what 1st class is like!

Furthermore, all the flight attendants were nice and very accommodating.
And they say Cheers to everything. 
Totally love it- I am say Cheer more often now. 

Our baggage arrived with us.
Our flights were on time for the most part. 
I have nothing but good things to say for AIRFRANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment