Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Running thru life.... Lets try again

We were a no go with our first rug try for the entry way. 
The colors were not as advertised on the internet so after many long phone calls I got the ok to return it for free- it was painful.  That being said I was not going to order another rug unless I was absolutely sure it was what I wanted.  
I looked at multiple stores and could just not find anything I wanted or that fit the price I had in my head.  
So I continued to look over the internet for two months.  
I wanted something in the brown hues and I wanted something with flowers

I found one that i found myself coming back to over and over again on Wayfair.  

However at 322.90 for a 5 x 7 it was way out of my price range.  
So I waited and waited.... 
and then in November I got an email stating they were have a 50% off sale. 
Sold!

So I ordered it with Free Shipping and it arrived while we were in NC-
thank god for great friends to who do not mind running by your house to put it in your garage!



I love it- the dark brown matches the furniture and frames perfect!



View from above!



Even Clemson loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment