Monday, November 14, 2011

Running thru life..... Happy 2 Year!!!!

Clemson Puppy is now officially 2 years old!


 We brought him home almost 22 months ago. 
This is crazy for me to wrap my head around. 
Primarily because when I first started dating Joe I had a fear of dogs!
Yes I know this seems silly but we did not have pets growing up (unless you count my turtles that I had when we were stationed in Japan).   But now, you would never know that I use to have a fear of dogs.  








Over the past two years, Joe and I have been on a roller coaster with Clemson. 
He has been a joy and at times a PD (pyscho dog) who still gets calls from the dog planet- normally when I am ready to go to bed.   
We are so happy that he is leaving puppy phase and entering man dog phase.
Happy Birthday Clemson!


No comments:

Post a Comment