Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Running thru life... The Ultimate Spa Experience

For my friend's 30th birthday I wanted to do something fun and nice for her. 
She was my maid of honor and always spoils me rotten as a friend!
So it was my turn!

We decided to head to St Augustine, Fl for a long weekend at my parent's condo. 
I started to look for ideas as what to do for her 30th- and i found the perfect solution!
A SPA DAY! 
We both work way to much and do not get a chance to relax so I thought this would be perfect. 
I started looking into spas and selected the Ponte Vedra Spa becuase of it reputiation. 


I selected Ponte Vedra because it was absolutely gorgeous, had the spa treatments I wanted for us, and was tailored for us to spend the entire day there with lunch. 
I did not let me friend know what we were doing. 
I told her friday night to pack a book, bath suit/coverup and sunglasses. 

We got up Saturday morning, made a quick stop at Dunkin Donuts to get much needed coffee
and then headed out. 
After about 30 minute drive we arrived....



We were greeted and ushered into the locker room......

We then went and sat in the waiting room for our massages...
Heavenly....



The relaxed poolside soaking up some sun with lunch and drinks!



I totally would do this again-
considering we both had spa treatments which were heavenly, lunch which was yummy,
and then spent the whole day there. 
It was totally an experience. 
It was quiet, not busy. 
We arrived at 10 am and left around 4:30 pm. 

An absolutely perfect day to spend your 30th birthday  

No comments:

Post a Comment