Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Running thru life.... Maybe I am rubbing off...

For those who know me I like being organized, prepared, everything has its place, etc. 
Joe reminds me of the time he lived with me in Baltimore for a summer and my remote controls I placed in a particular order, and my shoes had to stay in their boxes when they are not being used (to be honest this keeps the looking new in my opinion). 
I am the clean one and my hubby is the messy one.  
He has come a long way in the last couple years of living together but there remains one place is the house that is a disaster- his closet.

Thank GOD we have our own closets.  
At first I thought this was a luxury but now I know it is needed for our marriage.  

He closet looks like a tornado hit it- and most of the time I do not care because I can just close the door.
So I was very surprised to come home after my girls trip and have my husband ask about making some purchases at the Container Store to help organize his closet- i think I almost had a heart attack!

He requested the following....
Bin for my closet to fit misc items in.  
 Shoe Hanger 
This one actually is big enough to fit both of men's shoes in one section.
This can't be said for all of these hangers.


Sweater Hanger
To put his shirt/sweater in 


 Tie Rack
So Joe should have one of these but he doesn't .

Normally I would not splurge on items like this but since my husband really never asks for anything especially that has to help with organization- so I am in!
So we headed to the container store and left with a huge bag.  
I even purchased a shoe hanger for myself.  
I have some shoes that do not have actual boxes such as sandles or shoe boxes that have been lost to Clemson Puppy. 

Pictures of my old closet

 

New Closet.  

So happy.....
I think I am going to go purchase some more bins. 
Joe's is still a work in progress....
I am actually probably going to go buy him another sweater rack. 
I will post pictures when I am finally done!

So maybe I am rubbing off on my hubby










No comments:

Post a Comment