Monday, October 24, 2011

Running thru life.... Number 5 Baby!!!

This football season has so far being an amazing one in our house.
We were able to witness an amazing game in Death Valley with some of our closest friends.  
 
Clemson today is ranked number 5!
Number 5!
That is amazing considering how bad we were last years.

As you know- I love Clemson for many reason because it got me ready for life and helped me make some amazing friend and gave me some amazing experieces along the way.  

So in keeping with #5.
Our pumpkin this year is dedicated to the Clemson Tigers!!!

I started by printing out a tiger pay and taping it to the pumpkin.

The I went to work on cutting each piece.  
This was super easy- less than 15 minutes.

End Product.....

Notice that our pumpkin does has the signiture hook in the paw!!


 Go tigers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment