Friday, October 21, 2011

Running thru Life.... Addding More Fluff into Life

For a while now I have wanted to change up the pillows on our couches. 

The one on the first floor currently has orange and tan pillows and I am looking for something else to add. 
This is currently the Clemson room so the theme of orange needs to stay!!!
That being said I would like it to be a tasteful orange theme. 
I want to stay away from browns because the furniture in the room is black... so this is making my life difficulty because everything is orange and brown. 
Also I am finding that oranges are hard to match/mix. 

The couch on the main level consists of pillows that are different color blues. 
These were actually given to us as a gift and are really outdoor pillows
(at the time we did not have outdoor furniture- but now we do). 
They are pretty but they are not comfortable at all. 

That being said I have been looking for a while for pillows that I like and just felt like I was striking out...
1) Could not find the right colors
2) They were too expensive. 
I was not spending 30$ on one pillow... i was not even willing to spend $20. 
I looked at Target... I looked at Costco.... I looked at JcPennys.... I looked at HomeGoods.... I looked at World Market....

So on my way out from Target the other day I decided to walk in to Kirklands. 
I will be honest in say that I did not expect to find anything.... boy was I suprise. 
I walked in and the clouds opened and the sun was shinning on the perfect pillows....
I purchased three blue pillows for the couch on the main level. 

I went to the register to purchase the 3 pillows and the lady asked if I had any coupons. 
I said "No this is my first time here."
Then she whipped out a $10 coupon!!
3 pillow for $35 dollars including tax!
Not bad
So what do you think.....




I am still on a hunt for pillows for the Clemson room....
"Patience my young grasshopper!"

No comments:

Post a Comment