Thursday, October 13, 2011

Running thru life... New Motivation for Running

I am always looking for ways to keep me entertained while I am running.
Listening to my ipod, watching movies, etc.
Many of you will be fasciated to know that Joe and I do not have cable tv....
Yeap believe it!

There are many reason for this but the number one is.... we don't watch it!

So that being said I have been searching online for shows to watch while I am running.
My hubby connected my really old computer up to the downstairs TV where my treadmill so basically anything online can now be viewed on my tv. 

So here are some of my current favorites

My Old Favorites:
Greys Anatomy
I truely love this show-  and yes you can run and cry at the same time!

Castle
My husband and I actually watched this overseas when we were on our honeymoon and became hooked! 
The theme is novel writer helping detective solve murders while fall in love with her!
LOVE IT!

Rachel Zoe Project
I heart Rachel Zoe in so many ways! I DIE!
 I wish I had her money so I could dress like she does. 
Not to mention I love her husband's take on things. 

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Yes Yes I know..  go ahead and judge.
I love watching the Real Housewives because I love studying the characters- yes I am a psychology minor. 
It is my quilty pleasure and since my hubby HATES it- it is good running watching!

My New Favorites:
Revenge
This show is new and I am hooked after 3 epidsodes. 
 The plot is this girl Amanda is taking revenge on anyone who harmed her father. 
Each week she takes out a person- but it is done in clever fashion- you are only shown how she does it at the very end.  LOVE IT!!!

Pan Am
I am still giving this one a whirl. 
It was recommended to my by a friend who stated she became hooked so I thought I would try it out. 
 I have watched two episodes so far so we will see. 

Top Chef
To be honest I am ready for Top Chef Dessert to be over because that means it is Top Chef Time. 
I heart Top Chef Time. 
Let me tell you nothing is more motivating than running while watching them cook delicious food!!

Flipping Out
Yes I do love Jeff Lewis.  
He is crazy but he knows how to decorate and build,
plus I always love the drama that the show has to offer!


What are you favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment