Friday, October 14, 2011

Running thru life.... Updating the Master....


With the long three day week for Joe and four day weekend for me I decided this would be a good weekend to work on our Master bathroom small remodel. 
You will remember it use to look like this.  

 We decided to have this done in phases.
In reflection- this was the perfect way to do this.

Wednesday night.
We cleaned everything out of the bathroom and took the large mirror down.
Total time- 20 minutes





We moved the mirror into the garage for now as we  are still trying to figure out how to get rid of it.
Any ideas??

Friday Day:
Our contractor came and installed the two lights that we picked out.



 I love the lights I picked!!!

Saturday:  Contractor came back to cover the holes, and place a coat of primer on. 


Saturday Afternoon after Apple Picking
Joe painted the wall
Total of 30 minutes of time






Sunday
Mirrors placed
This did involved another trip to Lowes because one of the mirrors we originally purchased had a small crack that you could not see until we completely unwrapped it.  
Total time:  1 1/2 hrs (this was with the Lowe's run included)





I am in love with it. 
I would like to find a taller flower arrangement to go in the middle
or find something to go on the wall in between the frames.  
I was contemplating adding another wall scone like one that I have over the tub and the toilet like pictures below.
But we will see.  

 Total time on this project for us was only 2-3 hours.
Thanks to having the help of a contractor.  

I love the look of the new bathroom. 
I am now officially done with projects for quite some time . 

Any ideas on what to put in the middle?

No comments:

Post a Comment