Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Running thru life.... Dealing with Decals... Try again

Earlier this month I blogged about placing up a decal.  
I purchased the decal from a vendor on Etsy that had wonderful reviews.
In fact she had close to 1,000 good reviews with only 1 bad one.
So I decided that was a good thing.
I custom ordered the decal, and put it up two weeks later.


I loved it!!!

 
Then two days after I put it up-
I walked in the bathroom to find the decal falling off.




Seriously....
I attempted to put it up again....
No good. 

So I emailed the vendor with pictures.  
Two minutes later I had an email back from the vendor appologizing with the full refund being placed back into my account on PayPal. 
Talk about good customer service!
While I am totally bummed that the decal did not work, it is good to know that I am only out a little time on this and no money.  
Back to the drawling board for the guest bathroom.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That sucks! Maybe try the Dali Decals site if it appeals to you. Both Mimi and I had really good experiences with it, and my decal is stuck very nicely to the wall still after about six weeks, so hopefully that means it won't be going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete