Friday, October 7, 2011

Running thru life... Lemon refreshing.....

There are a couple things that I love to drink
(not alcoholic!)

1) When I am hot- Lemonade

2) When I am cold- Hot apple cider

So I have been looking for something refreshing to drink when I get overheated when I am running and also something to just drink on a daily basis since I am not a huge water fan. 
I liked Sobe's try on Lemonade but did not love it. 
So one day at work- I went to the Soda Machine to find Vitamin Water- Zero Lemonade. 
I decided to give it a whirl and I am in love!!!!



It taste like lemonade, it is refreshing with B vitamins, and no calories. 
So can I tell you want I am trading my daily diet soda in for....
Yeap!
I am trying really hard to give up Soda and Coffee....
Seriously it is hard!!! Especially when you are gone for 13 hours a day like I am!!
But now I will be treating myself with a Vitamin Water
They can be expensive up to a $1.30 in the store but I look for them on special and get they for about $1 each.  I deserve it after all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment