Saturday, October 8, 2011

Running thru life... A new addition to our patio

While walking Clemson last Saturday up to Fairfax Corner with my hubby we found a surprise.
I have been wanting a bench to put in our backyard on our patio to provide extra seating  but have not wanted to pay an arm and a leg.  I have done the research with my hubby and decided we would like an all metal one because the wood ones might have to be re-stained every couple years.
Also we wanted one that had some weight to it. 
Some of them are so light the wind would blow them around. 
I had my eye set on the one at Plow and Heath but could not bring myself to spending money that I  did not need to be spent. 
So while walking by they were having a huge sale.



My hubby said "We are not going to get a price better than this!"
So I went back up with a gift card I have been saving for a while now
and we now have a new addition to our patio area!

 Yeah for end of the season clearance....

"Patience my Young Grasshopper"

No comments:

Post a Comment