Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running thru life.... One of my favorite Smells

I was given a gift card by a patient a couple months ago and had been saving it to treat myself with a small something.  At first, I was having a hard time deciding what to use it for. 
Then after finding some lotion in my desk at work- the decision was made. 
Anything from Bath and Body Works in the Eucalyptus Spearmint!

This is my favorite scent in the world.
Just smelling it relaxes me. 
It is truely amazing... but i use it when I am stressed and just the smell of it calms me. 
Not to mention it is one of the few scents that my husband equally loves. 
So I headed to the mall with hubby in tow to go treat myself.
To my suprise I found out the Aromatherapy Candles were buy one get one free.
So I came home with a Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle for the bedroom,
and a Lavendar Candle for the bathroom. 


So every night when I get in bed to do my night time reading I light my candle and relax. 

=0)


No comments:

Post a Comment