Thursday, September 22, 2011

Running thru life.... Score One for Pottery Barn

Since we have moved into our house we have been looking for something to
put above our couch in the family room. 
That being said I have tried for almost 4 years now to find
something that both I and Joe like.
The first problem is we have to find something that is big because the area is big and we need to find something that already goes with the room decor.  
Everytime I find something, he vetoes it.

So we were at some friends the other weekend and they had this nice wall art-
Which I loved!
I had seen similar things but they were small and not big enough for the space that we needed to fill. 
Joe immediately stated that he liked it. 
Funny because I showed him the exact same thing almost 1 year ago.... silly men.
But he does not know that and offically gave me the OK to order it.



So I ordered it from Pottery Barn and my luck- it was on sale!!!
I ordered it Sunday night after making sure it was the right size.
It arrived tuesday afternoon.
I am offically hearting Pottery Barn for their on time delivery. 

So my wonderful hubby decided to hang it for me while I was running on the treadmill. 

Finish Product. 

I added some votive candles that I had at home
but I am going to try to pick up some blue ones since that is the main color of the room. 

I love it- it goes with the tables in the room and most important it fits and it was easy to install. 
It took my husband less than 5 minutes!

Thank you Pottery Barn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment