Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Running thru life... Goodbye Netbook

Last week I said goodbye to my netbook with the help of Craigslist. 
I heart Craigslist. 




With the purchase of my IPad- the netbook has not been used in months and I am of the mind that if it is not being used or will be used it is just taking up space. 
So I posted in on craigslist about a month ago. 
My hubby wipped out the hard-drive so none of my information would be on it, etc.
It took me about a month to find a buyer but totally worth it since I now have cash in my pocket. 
I had to cave a little bit on the price but I still made about 2/3 of what we paid for it and since I used it for almost 1 1/2 half I was happy with that. 

I was a little frustrated with people and their inability to read my craigslist add. 
Urr... 
But my time paid off because it now belongs to someone else while I sit at home using my Ipad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment