Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Running thru life.... The weather is a changing...

September is here and I am so happy. 
Clemson Football
Orange everywhere
Pumpkin everything
There are many reasons but the primary reason is.....
It running season again!!!

Fall, Winter, and early Spring make up my running season. 
During the summer it is just too hot for me to do more than a 3 miler so this summer I took it easy with doing a 3 miles 3-4 times a week. 
I just love running when it is cold... I know I am crazy! 

But now it is running season and my butt needs to get back into it.
That being said I need to have motivation.....

It is sometimes hard to find that motivation after working long hours, taking care of a home and a hubby....
but i am just going to have to do it.  

 Saturday I started by just running 4 miles and I was able to do a 5 miler yesterday on my day off. 
Of course my sciatica is back to help make life interesting but it feels good again to be running. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment