Saturday, September 24, 2011

Running thru life... Planning my running season

Now that it is running season. I first motivate myself by signing up for a couple of runs. 
This year I will be turning the big 30 so I want to really push myself! 

So here is my Running Race Itinerary

November 24th- Turkey Trot 5k in Centreville, VA at Virginia Run
I know this is not a big distance but this is a tradition that my hubby and I do together!

December 11th- Jingle All the Way 8k in DC
I have wanted to do this run now for three years and it never seems to workout with out schedule- but this year I am making it happen.

January and February are still up in the air because the race schedules have not truely been released for local races..... This may just be hard core training time...

March 17th  
I am undecided but.....either

Yuengling Shamrock Marathon or  (Virginia Beach)

Rock and Roll Marathon  (Washington DC)

April 1st    Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (hopefully, it is a lottery system)

June 17th  Triathlon with my Hubby in DC



I find that it helps me keep up my motivation....

What helps you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment