Monday, September 26, 2011

Running thru life... More choices

With the fall coming we just had our carpets cleaned. 
 I decided this year to just have the downstairs carpets cleaned because to be honest they need it!
 The downstairs is Clemson's room so it does get a little dirty. 
We used the same company we used last time because they gave me a good deal for being a repeat customer. 
So as I was getting the rooms ready for this process. 
I started to think about our floor rugs.

We purchased the one for the entry way at Target at 2008 when we moved in the house and there is a lacking of one in the TV room. 

The Target rug has served it purpose (I think it was on sale for less than 50$) but it is starting to fall a part and I am not sure it would make it through a professional rug cleaning. 
I do love the rug though....
However, it is not a heavy duty rug which is really needed for the front entry way now that we have a dog. 
The target rug was purchased pre-Clemson. 



So after talking with my husband and debating whether it would be worth even paying the money to get the rug cleaned since it almost cost as much as the rug. 
I decided that we are going to have to start looking for new rugs. 

So I used a couple of sites a neigbor had used on her search for the perfect rug because I liked how sturdy her rug seems to be.  I knew I wanted to stick with a brown coloring because it does hide the dirt better and the furniture in the entry way is brown. 

So here are some thoughts









I am still on the hunt for a new rug for the TV room- I am thinking something fun with orange accents to match the pills.  Also we are considering getting a coffee table or something to put down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment