Saturday, August 6, 2011

Running thur life.... HMMMMM...

This week at work has brought a new mean to the word YUCK!!
Our hospital is about to merge with another hospital 
(which will go down in the history books for many reason) 
causing everyone's schedules/lives, etc to be YUCK!  

Last night I headed out after work to the Mussel Bar in Bethesda with some of the doctors I worked with.  We had some drinks (I discoved a new favorite drink), ate mussels, and vented.  
It was very theraputic.
I truly do love the providers I work with!

I then came home and my wonderful hubby made us drinks.

I found it ironic that both of us were drinking out of drink glasses given to us by our company. 


Me drinking a St. Louis Lambic out of my pilsner glass given to me by my current place of work for last year nurse's week. 


Joe having a caipirinha out of his glass given to him at his work's Christmas Party.

So cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment