Thursday, August 4, 2011

Running Thru Life.... Our next project Part 2

Step One was contacting a contractor to figure out what we needed to do and what they would do.
We are using the same company who installed our backsplash because I was happy with the outcome.
Joe and I decided to have the company do all the electrical work and I will handle the actual purchasing of the lights, mirrors, and paint needed for touchups.  

Step2:
Picking everything out!


First, I picked out the Chandelier.
I picked one off of AMAZON because
it was exactly what I was looking for +
the price was significantly lower than anywhere I looked
+free shipping. 


Then we headed to Lowes to look at some Mirrors.
 Silver Round.
This mirror is actually a medicine cabinet which is an interesting idea.
Little bit more than I want to spend because I will be purchasing two.  


 White wood Frame.  Loved the wood work. 
Unfortunately, we I got home we decided this is just too big!!!


 More artistic Metal in a Silver Finish.
I am affraid this might be too much!
But the price is right.

Silver basic frame.
I actually like this the best because it is classic.
Price is a little bit more than I wanted to spend but such is life. 

Another silver frame I found at Home Goods. 
It was too small for how big our bathroom is.


Then after Lowes,
we headed to the Lamp Outlet in Chantilly off of a neighbor's recommendation. 
We just did not like anything at Home Depot or Lowe's


We really like these.  
We would use two of the two bulb one in the master bathroom 
and the 4 bulb one in the guest bathroom.  You can either turn the lights up or down.
I think I prefer down better.

Another options.  Again we would use the two bulb in our bathroom and the 4 in the guest.


Final Option.

I either like option one or two.  
Your thoughts......

No comments:

Post a Comment