Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Running thru life... An Awesome Wifee

Last weekend my hubby and I had the opportunity to go to the Manchester United vs Barcelona Game. 
I personally do not follow soccer but it is one of the "male" sports that I like to watch because it is quick paced and entertaining.    Joe loves soccer!!!!!! 

So a couple months ago when I knew the game was going to be played here I started looking for tickets to surprise my hubby.  They were expensive- not in our budget.  Then my dad got an email at work (because he is retired military) and the went down and snagged 5 tickets with awesome seats!!!  We could not have afforded these tickets otherwise.   It turned in to an family event. 

So we headed off Saturday with Chipotle, Beer, and Moitojo's in tow for our tailgate. 
Me giving my traditional pose!

The Boys...

After having Chiptole with Mojitios we headed inside.
We had awesome seats!!




The game was actually alot of fun and it was a good game. 

My review would be-
Manchester won because they played the ball and made the passes happened.
Barcelona touches the ball to much- this is why they lost
Seriously they needed to score more.

But it was worth it all because Joe had such a good time with my brother and my dad who heart soccer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment