Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Running thru life... a Rainy Day Project

I headed to HomeGoods last weekend to find a new pasta strainer because ours has gone to the big trashcan in the sky.  While I was at HomeGoods I found something that I have been looking for but have given up on finding.  

A new silver/drawer organizer!!!

 I was looking for one to fit our drawer in the kitchen because the one we have was a hand me down that does not really fit our silverware or the drawer.  However, I wanted one that you can adjust- not only can you adjust the container itself but you can also move the silverware holder sections- SOLD!!!.  I found one a couple months ago but was not willing to pay $25+ dollars at Crate and Barrel.  So I decided it just was not meant to be.  

Until Yesterday!!!
I quickly snatched it up, paid my 11$ and headed home.  
Drawer before....

 10 minutes later.

I was even able to add some extra things because with the organization- I had more room!!!!

Happy Rainy Day find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment