Monday, August 15, 2011

Running thru life... Lighting

Joe and I decided on the lights we wanted for both the guest bathroom and our bathroom.  
So while researching one day I stumbled upon some coupons for the 
Lamp Factory Outlet in Fairlakes.  
I was in Heaven!!!

 So I marched in Saturday coupon in hand to by the two lights for our room...
I saved $20 bucks!!! 
So happy!!!

I think my husband's answer was.... "Only you could find a coupon for this!"

So I printed off two and will be going back next week to get the light for the guest bathroom.  
I have budgeted this project to buy 1 item a credit card statement that way it is spread out over a course of three months. 
(The Mirrors I bought in July, 
Lights for our room in August, 
and Lights for the guest bathroom in September.)
Projects to be done end of September/Early October

We decided to go with this for the guest bathroom but we will be flipping it the other way so the lights hang down.  

With using a gift card for amazon.com to get the chandelier, and now coupons to get the lights at the Lamp Factory Outlet we are going to come in under budget which makes me happy =0)

Happy Shopping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment